Supreme started as a hidden gem of the east coast skating underground but has since grown into a worldwide icon for unapologetically authentic skate apparel and exclusivity. Out west coast Supreme store aims to carry the torch by providing Supreme apparel to Los Angeles and the surrounding area. So, since Supreme is all about skating, here are some essential skate supplies for the coming spring months.
- A New Deck New season, new you, right? With Supreme, you will find decks that transcend mere quality and durability. These skate decks are designed by local and international artists that work together with Supreme to bring their art to fruition. You can have your very own piece of supreme history and ride it every day.
- Ramps It could cost up to $500 to have a ramp designed and installed by professionals, which makes the driveway the most common place to skate other than the skatepark. If you live close to a skatepark, obviously take advantage of it as much as you can, but you can always get some wood at a home goods store and build a few ramps yourself.
- Supreme Bags More likely than not, you’ll actually use your board to get around. This is especially true if you live on campus. In order to get to class with all of your supplies, you’ll need a sturdy Supreme backpack to keep your stuff safe.
- Shades It’s sunny out in LA, so pick up a pair of Supreme sunglasses to keep the glare off your eyes as you try out gnarly new tricks.
- Graphic Tees No skater wardrobe is complete without some staple graphic tees. You are going to need to stay cool while looking cool, and that’s what graphic tees are all about. Besides, a box logo Supreme tee is just about as exclusive as it gets.
Whether you are a new skater or you’ve had years of experience, Supreme is the go-to label for all your skating apparel and equipment. So, visit our online west coast Supreme store to find everything you are looking for to get a fresh start on the springtime skate season.