If you’re getting ready for your first semester in college, you should be thinking about school supplies for campus living. Binders, pencils, highlighters, rulers, and all that actual school stuff aside, you’ll want to look your best for the first day of the rest of your life. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need.
- Backpack There are backpacks for work and backpacks for play, but Supreme book bags fuse the style for a young professional look. Collegiate, smooth, yet sleek and expressive. Find bags for men and women at a Supreme online apparel store.
- Skateboard Getting around campus can take forever if you walk. Pick up new community-sourced Supreme skate decks for a unique look and a quick way to show up to class.
- Shoes If you’ve got the board, you need durable and stylish shoes. Be prepared to drop an average of $50-$100 on quality shoes. It’s worth it to keep your feet protected and look fly at the same time.
- Hats Everybody needs a good hat for the days you roll out of bed an hour and a half after your second lecture and don’t have time before the one to even think about your hair. Supreme 5 panel hats are hot for bad hair days and keep you looking cool all day.
- Jacket When fall rolls around, life is all about layers. The colorful leaves overlapping each other juxtaposed against the blue sky makes for brilliant artistic inspiration. Color yourself and stay warm with a jacket you can layer up with every day.
- Blanket One thing you’re to see as it gets chilly out is other students heading to class with blankets. It might be a lazy statement on social comfort, but having a blanket you can bring around for extra warmth is nice. Keep it around in the summer for a nice place to chill on campus.
A Supreme book bag is a great way to start a long lasting college wardrobe. Get your aesthetic set, and pull up to your university looking good and feeling confident. Check out sick picks for the hottest trends today.