Scrolling through Instagram wishing that you were half as stylish as your favorite skaters? Well, with the right threads and styling knowledge, you can replicate their looks in no time. Before selecting the right clothes from our Supreme LA store, be sure to check out this guide for becoming a #StreetStyle guru yourself.
- Relaxed Graphic Tees: Nothing is more skater than a graphic tee. Whether sporting a cool pattern or your favorite Supreme clothing brand logo design, put one of these shirts at the center of your look. Pair it with understated pieces to avoid overwhelming the outfit, and try and keep away from ironic sayings. That’s just cheesy.
- 5 Panel Hats: A skater outfit would not be complete without a 5 panel hat. Whether worn forwards or backwards, this accessory can take your outfit to the next level. Just be sure to pay attention to colors and patterns when pairing it with the rest of your look. Mixing is great when done carefully.
- Statement Kicks: You know how they say you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes? Well, choosing the right skate shoes can go along way. Rather than blending them with your outfit, make them the centerpiece by choosing a bold color or design. Cuffing your pants slightly will also help show off your sneakers.
- Monochromatic Layers: When executed well, wearing the same color t-shirt, sweatshirt, and jacket can be effortlessly cool. Black is usually a great color to start with, but consider adding a pop of color with a colored flannel as a middle layer.
- Faded Pants: If you are choosing your outfit based on a skater look, be sure that you can actually skate in it. Choose comfortable pants that you aren’t afraid to scuff up. They should fit well enough to look great and move easily.
About 11 million people report skateboarding regularly as a hobby. If you are part of this large group, make yourself stand out with impeccable skate style. Remember that skateboarding is all about breaking rules, so don’t be afraid to do the same with your outfit. Start with our Supreme LA store and go from there.